HOW TO BUY
1. In which countries is your online service available?
Actually the robertoverino.com shop online is available in Spain (Peninsular and Balearic Islands), Portugal (except Islands) France (only Continental, except overseas regions ) Belgium, Netherlands, Greece (except Mount Athos), Ireland, Italy (except San Marino, Livigno, Campione, Italian Waters of Lugano Lake), Luxembourg, Latvia, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria and Finland.
2. How do I register as a client in robertoverino.com?
For purchasing in robertoverino.com all users must be previously registered. All data you provide will be safely stored in our systems so you will not have to re- introduce it, speeding up future shopping.
1- Click on ‘LogIn’(top right corner of the main page). Please complete the mandatory fields in the 'Create your account' form. You will receive an e-mail after confirming your details and will then be a registered robertoverino.com client.
2- Access to your details
You can access your details and modify them by clicking the ‘Enter’ section located in the upper part of the robertoverino.com main page.
3- Forgotten your password?
By accessing the ‘Recovering my Password’ section you will be able to request the recovery of your forgotten password. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an e-mail with instructions about how to reset your password.
3. How can I make a purchase?
First of all, you have to be a registered www.robertoverino.com customer to place an order.
1. Click on the item you are interested in to view it from different angles, see its name, description, price, sizing chart, composition and care instructions. You will also find recommended accessories.
2. Select a size and add the item to your shopping cart.
3. To confirm the purchase, enter the shopping cart, check the details of the order and delivery address.
4. You will be able to remove undesired items from the shopping basket, provided you have not yet processed the order.
5. Choose a method of payment, either by credit or debit card. Cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club or with PayPal
6. You will then receive an e-mail confirming your order.
By accessing the section ‘MY ORDERS’ in your account you can track the status of all your orders in real time.
Remember that all purchases made through robertoverino.com are absolutely safe.
4. Can I modify/cancel an order?
Yes, you can modify/cancel your order provided it has not yet been processed. Should you want to modify/cancel it after it has been processed, you will have to get in touch with our Customer Service Department.
5. Can I buy a present for a friend?
Yes, during purchasing you can indicate that it is a GIFT and it will be gift wrapped. We will also include a card with your message and send it to the address to the person you want to surprise.
6. What about the products offered in www.robertoverino.com?
1. We will try to re-stock unavailable items as soon as possible. Should the item be discontinued it will be removed from the web.
2. Should you receive an item you have not ordered or that does not meet your requirements, please contact our Customer Service Department
7. Is there a shopping limit?
The purchase of ROBERTO VERINO’s products for resale is not allowed. For purchases exceeding €2,000, please contact our Customer Service Department.
8. Can I receive information about the latest robertoverino.com innovations and promotions?
Yes, you only have to register and we will keep you informed of news, offers and upcoming events. You can unsubscribe directly from your account.